Friday, August 14, 2009

Peregrinations

.
Today I launched a second blog, Peregrinations, where I will share the “intellectual wanderings of a professional researcher-writer.” “Peregrination,” which means “wandering,” refers to Peregrine Information Consultants, the research consulting business I started in 2003. (No, I don’t wander around my office; I chose the swift and elegant peregrine falcon to represent the quality of service I offer to my clients.)

When I first started this blog, I had expected to write about birds, music, books, and ideas, but I had also expected to write about the work I do at Peregrine; hence the title, Quodlibet (“what you will,” or “a bit of this and a bit of that”).

As you can see, the birds, books, and music have taken over, and my musings on research and business issues now seem out of place here.

I’ll keep writing here at Quodlibet, and I’ll use Peregrinations to talk about my business and technical research and professional writing projects. Many of my consulting projects are very interesting, and to the extent that I can discuss them without violating client confidentiality, I’ll share some of my experiences looking for good information in a rapidly-expanding online universe. I hope to post a few times each week.

Do visit Peregrinations and let me know what you think.

Here’s where to find me online:

This blog, Quodlibethttp://quodlibet-sarah.blogspot.com/

My new blog, Peregrinationshttp://peregrine-research.blogspot.com/

Peregrine Information Consultants, my business research service – www.peregrineinfo.com

GraceNotes, my program annotation business – www.grace-notes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.