Friday, December 9, 2011

Quick-Set

.
I just have to document this: Today I successfully completed today's Set game in just 36 seconds! That's a personal best.

http://setgame.com/set/puzzle_frame.htm

Try it!

***********

UPDATE 1/22/2012

Ooh! Ooh!! I just beat my record - I completed today's Set in 0:34.

***********

UPDATE 1/31/2012

Not bad today...0:37

***********

UPDATE 1/31/2012

Not bad today considering my black and hopeless mood...0:38...a diversion

***********

UPDATE 3/13/12

0:34 despite everything. A diversion, a procrastination.

***********

UPDATE 5/16/12

For several months, I couldn't even break two minutes. That's what depression can do to your brain. It became my goal to break one minute; it took me more than a month to do that just once. Then today I completed the game in 0:30. It was a very easy edition, so my success is probably due more to that than on any return of mental acuity on my part.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed. I found two sets in about ten minutes. I guess I should read the rules, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.